*Sniff* Aw Frannie!! I miss you lots too! And yes, I do feel very honored XP. Really. Let's get together sometime over a cup of coffee okay? Hehe... I loooove lattes - yum. ;) Anyway, nothing much happened today, went to school, had PE - almost died of boredom by the way, and took the bloody chinese test. Urgh... Oh yea, during lunch, Genie, Oliver and I sneaked out of school to go to Macs and made a pact on the way there to try to not be vulgar for an hour since we decided 1 day was too long LOL - and we broke it during the first 15 mins! Damn we are such failures. Haha. On my way home, I decided to drop by the supermarket to grab some... girly stuff... at Bedok's Giant and in the electronics section, this guy - probably a salesman - was staring at me so out of pure instinct, I winked. Yes - I winked at a 20+ yr old guy I don't even know out of PURE INSTINCT. Not funny. I didn't even realized what I was doing until he winked back! Haha, I feel so flattered LOL. Well, I'm off to call Fran, Sarah and MAYBE Jaime ;) Toodles! [Feeling sooo high]
11:17 PM